Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday! Happy weekend, friends!
1. Ohhh, the weather outside is weather! Not really. Just a line from one of my favorite movies Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I know last week one of my good thigns was the weather, so this is a little bit of a cop out, BUT we’ve had THREE DAYS with temperatures in the 70s. In March. In Michigan. This is not normal. I normally am still in my winter gear this time of year. Instead, I felt warm from the sun for the first time this year and got in a too hot car! I’m sure later in the year I’ll be grumbling about these, but now it feels magical.
2. I go in spurts with painting my nails. Of course, I’ve done it more in the last year than ever before. I can thank Pinterest for that. I keep seeing awesome matte nails, but don’t really want to invest in a bunch of bottles of the matte stuff and didn’t want to shell out the $$ for the Essie matte topcoat (nor could I find it where I live!). Enter Target where I found a perfect solution for less than $2: NYC Color Matte Me Crazy topcoat.
3. My new iPad is almost here! I think I get to pick it up on Saturday and I can’t wait!
4. I finished two more books this week. One of them was even a professional development-type book, which helps me keep my 1:1 goal. I’m hoping to finish The Hunger Games series this weekend along with another PD book. Hopefully I will catch up my PD number pretty soon!
5. Full disclosure, this one has some offensive language. My apologies and just pretend I have four good things for the week and stop here.
Confession: I hold the internet responsible for my obsession and intense desire for a pug. My partner sends me at least 20 goofy pug things he finds online during the week. On Thursday he sent me this and I still haven’t stopped laughing. Couldn’t tell you why I find this SO funny, but I do. Hope it makes you chuckle, too!